Monday, May 4, 2015

Beachbody Coaching Provides FREEDOM & FLEXIBILITY

Hey you! Yes, YOU...sitting at your job, scrolling through FB, reading through blogs, counting down the minutes for work to be over today. Let me ask you a few questions...

-- If you wanted to go into work at 10:00am today instead of 8:00am, would you have to ask permission?

-- If your child got sick last night and you didn't get any sleep, would you have to take a personal day or could you stay home and take care of them with no penalties?

-- If your child had a field trip you wanted to chaperone, would you have to take a personal day to attend?

-- If you won a free trip for a 5 day vacation, would you have to request time off?

-- Do you wake up each day EXCITED to work or do you count down the moments until you can leave?

-- If you had a co-worker you didn't love working with, are you forced to work with them anyway?

-- If you wanted to work 25 hours a week and make full-time pay, is that even possible?

-- Does your work directly impact YOUR life along with OTHERS and benefit both parties...or is it a one way street?

-- Do you earn more than a 3% raise in your current job? Are you eligible for a 300%+ raise annually because of your hard work?

-- If a member of your family got terminally sick and needed you to hop on a plane to be with them during that tough time, would your job/business suffer by you taking the time off and would you have to request time off?

-- If you wanted to work at the pool, the beach, Starbucks, your home, or anywhere else your heart desired, would you be able to?
.....................................................................................................................................
If you could have a career that would give you FLEXIBILITY and allow you ALL of these FREEDOMS with no penalties, would you want that?!

One year ago, I was put into a *tough* place as a brand new mom. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too. I dreamed of having all of these things but I had NO clue it was really possible. Sounds too good to be true, right?! I am here to tell you that it is NOT too good to be true and that there is MORE to life than a demanding 40-60hr a week job that leaves you empty at the end of the week.

Fast forward 1 year later of investing in my online health and fitness coaching business that not only has helped ME get into THE BEST shape of my life but it has allowed me to help OTHERS do the same. I sit here as a coach that is in the top 1% of all Beachbody Coaches on a Monday afternoon while my son naps to share this with you and am SO grateful for this opportunity! I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD! I thought it was too good to be true until I took the time to learn more. As they say, the rest is history...

If you are at all curious to learn more about what exactly I do as a Beachbody coach, I would LOVE to share this opportunity with you to see if you'd be a good applicant for my BRAND NEW **21 Day New Coach Training**. If I could build this business within 1 year as a brand new mom, working a full time demanding job, and being a wife, ANYONE CAN!

To learn more, complete the form below and I'll reach out to you to set up a time to talk to see if you'd be a good match for my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment